I had the opportunity to review the lovely Ozeri 10 inch Stainless Steel Earth Pan, it came all nicely packed in this big box, delivered by UPS. When i opened the box up it had loads of protective paper round it so it didn’t damage it or anything.
When i got the pan out of the box, it felt really sturdy to use. I unwrapped the packaging around it, gave it a quick wipe over just in case it had any dust on it and i tried it out on my cooker, i tried a couple of eggs in it, its true what they say about it being a non stick pan.
Here’s the results of me cooking a couple of eggs in it, i didn’t use any oil or nothing and still the eggs came out without sticking to the pan, my husband loved the eggs i did for him, this pan is so much better to my other pan we had, it wasn’t solid like this one is, i reckon this pain will last for quite a long while if you look after it.
- Features ETERNA, the world’s longest lasting 100% PFOA-free non-stick coating developed in the USA.
- Scratch-resistant coating allows for super easy cleaning, while remaining free of PFOA – a harmful chemical often found in traditional cookware.
- Eco-friendly pan delivers unprecedented non-stick performance without utilising controversial perfluorinated chemicals.
- Made of the highest quality 18/8 stainless steel with Triply construction and a polished mirror exterior.
- Boasts a comfortable heat-resistant stainless-steel handle reinforced to the pan via 3 solid rivets, and a magnetised base for use with rapid heat transfer induction stoves.
If any one is thinking of changing there frying pan soon, just click this link and it will take you to Amazon for you to have a look and maybe purchase it. The 10 inch Ozeri pan cost Â£29.99 and comes with free delivery to make it more special, so i think that is a good price overall.
You can get these Pan’s in 3 sizes which are the 20cm which is 8 inch. the 26cm one which 10 inch (what i am reviewing), and the 30cm one which is 12 inches.
Disclaimer: I was sent a 10 inch ozeri stainless steel earth pan for me to review, all thought and opinions are my own.