CHRISTMAS GIFT GUIDE – STOCKING FILLERS!
- Kitchen timer in thermoplastic resin, light blue by Michael Graves for Alessi, £ 21.50
- 2. Fior d’olio pourer for olive oil bottle in stainless steel mirror polished and thermoplastic resin with taster in class by Marta Sansoni for Alessi, £ 36.00
- 3. Minou purse hook in stainless steal with PVD coating, golden pink by Frédéric Gooris for Alessi, £21.00
- 4. Savon du Chef odor remover soap in stainless steel by Frédéric Gooris for Alessi, £ 17.00
- 5. Shot Hip flask in 18/10 stainless steel with PVD coating, Golden Pink by LPWK, Paolo Gerosa for Alessi, £ 42.00 • 6. Acacia Honey dipper in stainless steel mirror polished by Miriam Mirri for Alessi, £ 28.00.
- 7. Nut Splitter Walnut opener in 18/10 stainless steel mirror polished with PVD coating, Golden Pink by LPWK, Jim Hannon-Tan for Alessi, £ 15.00
- 8. Chip magnetic clip holder in chrome-plated zamak by Rodrigo Torres for Alessi, £ 36.00
- 9. Roost Double egg cup in aluminium by Adam Goodrum for Alessi, £27.00
- 10. Pizzico Salt castor in silicone, black and stainless steel mirror polished by Busetti – Garuti – Redaelli for Alessi, £ 16.00
- 11. Trivet with movable pieces in chrome-plated zamak with PVD coating, Golden Pink by LPWK, Gabriele Chiave for Alessi, £35.00
- 12. Pes paper knife in stainless steel mirror polished, Golden Pink. by Gabriele Chiave, Lorenza Bozzoli for Alessi, £19.95
- 13. Chestnut Pill box in 18/10 stainless steel mirror polished with PVD coating, Golden Pink BY Gabriele Chiave, Lorenza Bozzoli for Alessi, £ 24.00
- 14. Apostrophe orange peeler in stainless steel by LPWK, Gabriele Chiave for Alessi, £ 17.00
- 15. Piccantino Chili scruncher in silicon rubber, red and 18/10 stainless steel mirror polished by LPWK, Jim Hannon-Tan for Alessi, £ 17.00
- 16. Pip key ring in 18/10 stainless steel mirror polished, with PVD coating, Golden Pink by Frédéric Gooris for Alessi, £ 21.00
- 17. Bulla Bottle opener in 18/10 stainless steel mirror polished with PVD coating, Golden Pink by Valerio Sommella for Alessi, £ 26.00.
Retails at £9.99 and contains 6 Christmassy fragrances to see you right through the festive season.
The soy wax blend melts at a lower temperature than your usual paraffin wax melts so they last longer and they have no sooty residue. The melts have a high % of fragrance and should hold their fragrance for at least 12 hours.
Gifts with a Conscience: The Stylish Reusable Ecoffee Cup, from only £7.95
For an original, beautifully designed, yet practical gift, which also happens to help reduce consumer waste, look no further than Ecoffee Cup.
The Ecoffee Cup is manufactured using bamboo fibre (the world’s fastest-growing, most sustainable crop) and corn starch, which means it’s BPA and phthalate free. Ecoffee Cup is sturdy but light, it has a resealable ‘drip proof’ lid for easy storage in bags, and it is fully dishwasher safe. Bamboo is naturally sterile and so it doesn’t flavour-taint drinks, unlike some other reusables, making it the ideal choice for the hurried coffee-on-the-go commute. It also works to brighten up your train journey or your desk at home or work!
I have had these featured in this Christmas Gift Guide – Stocking Fillers, or similar items from the same brands, for free in exchange for inclusion. All opinions are my own.